Professional Stain Removal Service in Virginia Beach, VA
If you are searching for a professional stain removal service in Virginia Beach, VA, look no further. We provide top rated cleaning solutions for carpets, upholstery, and more. Our highly trained experts have years of knowledge and expertise and are able to quickly and effectively remove the toughest stains. Whether you’re dealing with oil staining, wine or coffee staining, blood staining, or something else, we’ve got you covered.
Contact Carpet Cleaning of Virginia Beach today for your free consultation!
Best Rated Carpet Stain Removal Service in Virginia Beach, VA
When you make the decision to hire our professional stain remover service, we carefully choose from a variety of the right tools and techniques. This ensures complete removal the most stubborn stains.
First we will determine the type of stain that is in your fabric. Next, we will determine the type of fabric we are cleaning. Then, we’re ready to begin the stain removal process with our professional equipment and cleaning solution. The cleaning solutions we use are environmentally friendly and safe for your family and pets, unlike many store bought cleaning products on the market made for removing stains.
Our professional cleaning tools will deeply clean the carpet fibers and underlying padding, ensuring that 100% of the stain is removed. Our professional stain removal cleaning services will remove any stain and underlying odor, leaving your house smelling great.
Call Carpet Cleaning of Virginia Beach today to schedule a no obligation estimate so you can enjoy your home again, free of carpet stains and odors.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Stain Removal Service
- Complete removal of any stain on any surface (upholstery, area rugs, carpets)
- With stains being the most common odor sources in homes, professional stain removal will make your home smell brand new
- A quick and easy process typically taking under 30 minutes per room
- Once stains dry they require advanced technical skill to be fully removed
- Professional stain removal services have several more benefits like removing dust mite matter which can cause allergies
Just a Few Types of Carpet Stains we Treat
1. Water-based Stains:
Water soluble carpet stains can be anything from drink spills like coffee or Kool-Aid to trickier stains like pet urine. One of the most common water soluble stains we remove are pet stains. To remove these tough stains, it’s important to blot the area to absorb as much of the liquid as possible while it’s still wet. This will help remove as much liquid from the carpet fibers and underlying carpet pad as possible.
If you are having difficulty removing water-based stains at home, the next best step to take is calling a professional stain remover service. Once completely dry, these stains can be very difficult to remove at home with DIY methods.
Since most carpet stains are pet urine stains, make sure to ask for a pet odor results based service if that’s what you’re sure you’re dealing with. Our pet urine removal service differs slightly from our typical stain removal service.
2. Oil-based Stains:
Oil-based stains are non-water-soluble stains, including makeup, grease, oil, or other fats. If you find one of these carpet stains, first scrape up any solid pieces, then you can blot the area with a clean towel to absorb as much of the oil as possible.
To remove any remaining oils from your carpet, you can blot the area with a clean cloth dipped in warm water or rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol makes a great oil-based stain remover.
3. Protein-based Stains:
Protein-based stains are water-soluble stains, including blood, vomit, or any other bodily fluids. To remove these stains, first scrape up any of the solid pieces. Next, blot up any remaining wet carpet stains.
You can also try using store a bought stain remover for stains prior to calling a professional. Enzymatic cleaning solutions are specifically designed to remove protein-based stains and are also very effective at removing pet stains.
Professional Stain Removal Methods
- This is a commonly used stain removal method that can be used for various types of fabrics. Steam cleaning is also known as hot water extraction. For this method, a cleaning solution is combined with hot water which is sprayed into the carpet at high pressure. It is simultaneously vacuumed up resulting in removal of deep dirt and allergens.
- This method is commonly used for carpets and upholstery. A liquid detergent is applied to the fabric which is then agitated with a brush using compressed air. This method creates a thick foam that attracts the dirt deep within the carpet so it can then be vacuumed up.
- This is a commonly used method for removing small stains like pet messes or spilled wine. A small amount of cleaning solution is applied to the stained area and the stain is lifted by blotting the area with a cloth.
Hot carbonating extraction
- This method uses 80% less water than the steam cleaning method. High heat and carbonation are used to create millions of tiny bubbles. This removes dirt from deep within your rugs and carpets. An advantage of this method is the quick drying time.
Hiring a Professional in Virginia Beach, VA for Carpet Stain Removal
If you have carpet staining that you can’t remove on your own, you can always contact a professional to remove rug, carpet, or upholstery stains. At Carpet Cleaning of Virginia Beach, we have the best experience, tools, and knowledge to remove any type of stain from your home. We understand that accidents happen, and DIY stain removal isn’t always the best option. We are proud to offer our customers satisfaction-guaranteed stain removal services to help Virginia Beach, VA homeowners keep their home looking its best.
So, whether you have a water-based, oil-based, or protein-based stain, we know how to effectively remove it. We also offer a wide range of additional carpet cleaning services, therefore you can rest assured that your carpets will be cleaned thoroughly and efficiently.
Get a Free Quote Now !
Start the Stain Removal Process Today!
Carpet Cleaning of Virginia Beach is the leading provider of professional stain removal services in Virginia Beach, VA. We offer free consultations so that we can assess your specific needs and provide you with a customized solution. We always work quickly and efficiently to remove the most stubborn stains, without damaging your carpet or upholstery.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation! We look forward to serving you!