Water Extraction Service
If you have a water emergency, don’t hesitate to call a damage restoration business right away. The sooner you start the cleanup process, the less damage there will be and mold growth will be prevented. Even if it seems like only a little bit of water has damaged your Virginia Beach, VA property, it can still cause harm.
Carpet Cleaning of Virginia Beach has top rated damage restoration services. We can remove water from your carpets, upholstered furniture, and other parts of your house or workplace quickly. We use an established technique that protects against water damage and mold growth.
Don’t hesitate to call us if your home requires water extraction, mold remediation, or any other form of water damage repair! Our emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you at any time.
How to Start the Water Removal Process
- If your house is being flooded, you can attempt to stop the water at its source if feasible to minimize any additional water damage. Then, as soon as possible, you should contact Carpet Cleaning of Virginia Beach for our emergency water extraction services. While you wait, you may begin the water mitigation process by:
- Moving your most important personal belongings to a safe and dry location
- To assist with evaporation and remove extra humidity, open all doors and windows.
- To speed up the drying process, place fans and dehumidifiers around the affected areas.
- Use a wet/dry vacuum or pump to remove excess water from wet carpet.
Our Professional Emergency Water Extraction Process
Our emergency service team will quickly assess the water damage and come up with the best plan of action. We have over 15 years of water damage restoration experience for homes and businesses and guarantee that we’ll handle your case promptly and efficiently.
Once we have a strategy in place, we’ll get to work using powerful technology and equipment for fast and easy water extraction. The process of restoring your property after flooding looks somewhat like this:
- A complete evaluation of the water damage, as well as noting any potential safety concerns is a crucial step.
- Our revolutionary equipment allows us to rapidly remove any standing water.
- Remove any remaining moisture to prevent mold from developing.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the property.
- We will begin repairing the damage by first removing any debris or other damage.
Get a Free Quote Now !
Types Of Restoration Services We Offer:
- Storm damage
- Flood damage
- Smoke damage
- Fire damage restoration
- Mold removal
- And any additional restoration work
Don't Hesitate Getting in Touch!
If you have any water damage in your Virginia Beach home or business, please contact us right away for a free estimate. We promise to get the job done quickly and efficiently, returning your life back to normal as soon as possible.